If you have a loved one in the home who suffers from heart disease or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), did you know that the leader in caring for such conditions exists right here in Garden Grove?
At A-1 Home Care located throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, we provide exceptional heart attack care personnel who provide exceptional home care options that can't be BEAT. Each caregiver on staff is dedicated to providing only the best-- and never anything less! We extend helping hands and a golden heart to each senior in the home who would benefit from gentle heart care options at affordable pricing.
Some of the specific in-home care services that A-1 Home Care provides elders in need include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s always heart-healthy
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides care in the home for elders with long-term hospice care situations as well as people with short-term care needs, such as for temporary rehabilitation options. It's this dedication to success that has helped keep A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiving for the past quarter century and counting already-- with many years still to come!